Better citation resolving and other web site updates
We've made the following updates & changes to the Botanicus web site, including better integration with Tropicos & more helpful screens resolving protologue citations. You can view these changes at http://www.botanicus.org
• Tropicos names integration.
• Tropicos and uBio names displayed in the same panel.
• Search text box moved from left hand side to the header above the tabs.
• Increased height of title browsing tabs in the header.
• Updated logic for check for existence of PDF files.
• Updated logic for display of OCR text.
• Updates to the display of title and item drop down lists in IE 6 and below.
• Added better exception handling to display generic error and page not found pages.
• New page resolve logic from Tropicos that only displays a citation if an exact match was found. Similar results displayed if no exact match could be found. To view this in action, follow the "View in Botanicus" link at http://mobot.mobot.org/cgi-bin/search_vast?onda=N24201228
Unfortunately we're still chasing down a bug with some browsers over how they cache scripts for Botanicus. Hit your browser's Refresh button if areas of the web site appear to overlap or are not evenly aligned.